- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a jar, mix coconut milk, chia seeds, and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- In a blender, combine mango and 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until smooth.
- Layer chia pudding and pureed mango evenly among 4 small glasses.
- Garnish with coconut flake (if using) and serve.
You can find this recipe and more like it @ paleogrubs.com
Want to chat to one of our Naturopaths or Osteopaths. Feel free to give us a buzz! We’re happy to help
This blog post is an educational tool only. It is not a replacement for medical advice from a registered and qualified doctor or health professional.
Phone: (03) 9773 8085