If you aren’t feeling your best but can’t seem to put your finger on the reason why, you may be among the many people accepting life at a sub-standard level of health.
Your health and your life definitely does not have to be that way. Naturopathy can help remove the obstacles that stand between you and optimum health
What is naturopathy?
What we use in naturopathy to help you?
- Nutrition – food is medicine. It contains all the nutrients and minerals that are required for good health. Together, we look at your daily diet and work tweak it to suit you and your body. We don’t eliminate, we substitute… so you are still left with real food to eat!
- Herbal medicine – we prepare plant based tonics that contain natural constituents and compounds which can biologically remedy a variety of illnesses. These are not always required but they can really help the healing process for some people.
- Manual therapy – releases built up tension and stored negative emotions to treat both physical and emotional disorders.
- Homeopathy – the practice of treating like with like in diluted remedy form.
- Nutritional supplements – we aim to use the least amount of supplements as possible. Not using supplements is great! Although, sometimes they may be needed to give a helping hand. Especially useful when immunity is compromised by illness.
What can I expect during my first consultation?
- Your first consultation will take approximately one hour.
- We extensively investigate your health.
- Our approach allows us to thoroughly gain a clinical picture of you and your history and gain insight into your condition.
- We devise the most appropriate treatment plan for you.
- We regularly communicate with your other healthcare providers allowing a multi-dimensional approach to your care optimizing your health and wellbeing.
- Iridology (looking at the eye)
- Tongue diagnosis
- Fingernail diagnosis
- This allows us to gain further clues into your clinical picture…. ensuring we have all the information and can formulate the best path to health for you.
Which conditions does naturopathy best treat?
Everything related to health.
- hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
- respiratory problems
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- depression and emotional problems
- digestive problems
- menstrual and menopausal problems
- skin conditions
Which conditions can’t we help?
There are various illnesses which aren’t treated by naturopaths
Cancer. We do not cure cancer. However, along with your specialist care, we can assist in the health of the body to provide an optimal environment in the body to battle the disease.
How much does it cost?
That is not how we practice.
Our aim is to get you the best care for the least cost. That is why we use food as medicine as our first go to…. you have to buy food every week… so why not buy what is best for your health!
The cost is different for everyone, depending on your condition, your needs and how we decide to get your health back. If you’re concerned, please feel free to chat to one of our naturopaths.