Receptionist– Total Balance Healthcare
Total Balance Healthcare is a highly successful and motivating multidisciplinary healthcare practice, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to engage with clients to ensure their visit is first class.
You are exposed to a variety of reception duties
You are part of a committed team with a great work environment
You will enjoy an engaging and valued role
A position is available for 9-15 hours per week at our multidisciplinary practice in Chelsea Heights, Victoria. Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients.
- Casual position – with scope for developing the role into a permanent position
- 9-15 hrs/week approx
- Practice open 8am till 8pm, Mon-Fri, varying hours across the week and 8am-1pm on Saturdays.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that sees you engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class. This involves welcoming clients to Total Balance and attending to their needs. You will be responsible for being present at the reception desk, assisting other team members, and also opening / closing the clinic depending on your hours.
You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
So what are we looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You must be flexible and organised.
- You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes
- You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
- You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You love to work – you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
- You can effectively prioritise your time
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in-person.
Total Balance Healthcare is proud to be recognised as a leader in client experience and care, and for creating an environment that’s beneficial for its employees.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly, highly supported and rewarded well.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get training support and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You mix with people who love their work
The successful applicant will need to be available on most days, ideally in the afternoons until the clinic closes at 7-8pm. Actual hours to be determined with the successful applicant.
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients.
If you are serious about your application, please submit a video that shows what makes you a great choice for this role.
This video should be approximately 60-90 seconds in duration, should be quick and easy to produce (you’re phone video is perfect).
In your video include:
- Why you feel this role is for you?
- What drives you in life? What are you passionate about?
- What you would like to achieve from such a role?
You will need to upload the video to YouTube and copy and paste the link in your application.
To do this, sign into YouTube with your gmail account, click on upload at the top of the page.
Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy setting. Please select “Unlisted”. Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. once published, copy and paste the URL into your application.
We have a unique business culture, and we are continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role.
If you believe you are the right person for the job, please forward your application letter, resume and video link by 4pm, Friday July 12, 2019.
Forward you application, including cover letter, resume and YouTube video link to:
Clinic Director – Applications
Total Balance Healthcare
2 Seccull Drive
CHELSEA HEIGHTS VIC 3196
Closing Date: 12/7/19
** Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted**