Join Our Team!
Are you a motivated allied health professional or admin superstar that really cares about your job and loves being a valued part of a team?
Total Balance has blossomed into a holistic, multidisciplinary team where we continue to grow with the right people who fit right into our work family.
You could be the next Total Balanancer if you
- Love talking to people and really care about people
- You love to listen and understand people in order to help them the best way that you can
- You are passionate about health care and the multifactorial nature of people
- You love to learn and always looking to grow both professionally and personally
- You love being part of a cohesive team where you consider them your friends
- You are excited to work in a fun team where you can make a change in someones life
When you work with us, you will be surrounded by a supportive team of osteopaths, naturopaths, nutritionists, dietitian, myotherapist, remedial massage therapist and speech therapists. This is along with our amazing superstar support team who coordinate the Total Balance administration. All of these combined allow us to deliver an incredible environment where working for the best patient outcome is the what we love and enjoy doing it together.
If you think you would love to join our incredible team and support families of the Chelsea Heights, Patterson Lakes and Bayside area, view our current job opportunities below and complete the form for us.
We love working with all types of people! New graduates, middle of the road and older people are all encouraged to apply. We love finding the perfect fit for our team, no matter your age.
We are seeking a diverse, caring, and educated Naturopath to join our team!
The ideal team member is an enthusiastic, passionate, and confident practitioner who loves the challenge of diving deep and researching patients cases for the best outcome possible.
This position would suit a person who is looking for a flexible work environment with the ideal hours, days, and times being adaptable for the right person. The position is available for 10-20 hours a week, permanent part-time.
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor qualification in Naturopathy, and registration with a professional body.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently within our Total Balance team with the ability to collaborate with other internal and external professional referrers.
- Commitment to continuing professional development and evidence-based practice that includes functional naturopathic medicine.
- Demonstrated ability to independently problem solve and set priorities in complex situations.
- Evidence of the ability to work in a team and build and maintain cohesive and cooperative relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate ‘above the line’ communication and strategic thinking skills and being able to adapt this for optimal patient care.
- Desire to work both face-to-face consults, as well as with an online program.
- Cleared police check within the last 12 months.
- Current working with childrens check.
- A current drivers license and use of a vehicle.
The successful Naturopath will participate in regular clinical mentoring and tutorials, which allows collaboration with our osteopaths and dietitian for clinical support and holistic growth.
This is a permanent part time position, with remuneration above the Health Professionals and Support Services 2010 award. This position includes annual leave, personal leave, and long service leave.
If you believe you are a Total Balancer and would like to join a fun, caring, and passionate team, apply via the form on this page.
You will be prompted to email your:
- Resume that includes the term ‘totally balanced unicorn’ in the footer
- A cover letter that includes the term ‘blue sky sunshine’ in the header
- A video uploaded to youtube answering the following:
- A bit about yourself
- How did you become a naturopath?
- What is your passion with your profession?
- What are your areas of interest?
- What do you believe about earning money? Do you think time creates money or value?
- What do you believe your hourly rate should be?
Applications will be reviewed on receipt, and successful candidates will be contacted by a member of the Total Balance team.